Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Skyscraper

Thanks for the amazing work you guys been doing in this manga, it’s really amazing.

Reading this have been a joyful experience, been so long since I felt “CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WHOULD HAPPEN NEXT” or “ Can’t wait to see that character reaction”, definitely buying the whole collection the god level art is worth the price alone.

Crossing fingers for a contention, there’s still so much potential.

Amazon.jp Pre-order
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4065187206/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_c_x_2-0AEbGK9T7AY

from
https://twitter.com/undprs/status/1238395872393584642

$20 shipped (US)

Order Summary
Items: ¥1,240
Shipping & handling: ¥950
Order total: ¥2,190

Fed-Kun's army
I'd love to see it continued just because the mangaka clearly has a deep love and understanding of what makes Spider-man, y'know, Spider-man, but I can live even if this is where it ends. Great read.

Really hope this continues. The ending really didn't made things clear. Where is the black suit? Who gave the Symbiote to Mysterio? What about Peter and MJ? Who is working with Mysterio behind the scenes? Can Yu's life recover? What new enemies are watching Spidey from behind the scenes? What other things await for our heroes? So much possibilities!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want this to continue following yu, but then it pretty much is over at this point for his story. unless they decide to market him as another variant of spider man.... asian spider man joins the marvel continuity... with his bestie, emma... sumthin the lesbian. but probably not. and next chapter will probably be the last or sumthin.

lpe

I really would like him to become a spider-man, there's so many of them anyways.
Just involve the spider tokens and all, say it was fate them BAM

Dex-chan lover
I wish him the best. I'm a bit hesitant buying goods from across the Pacific right now...

Fed-Kun's army
Best damn Spider-Man story in YEARS. Marvel in its current form should NEVER be allowed to touch Spider-Man, or hell, ANY characters. It always seems that others who, you know, actually love the characters, tend to write the most compelling stories with them, and I'll be damned if the art doesn't do the characters justice as well.

@Sep10trion
Just leave the package somewhere for 40 days.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he got over his crush super fast like it was no big deal, but other than that little plot thread, it was extremely well done.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ghostdevil They actually portrayed that rather nicely in it's own way. I mean, the kid literally had no-one anyways and coming to accept heart-break and then accepting friendship or even best friend - friendship isn't that uncommon?

Users who are viewing this thread