Spirit Blade Mountain

This is starting to get reeeeeally boring...couldn't put this one down for a while, and now I roll my eyes when I see a new chapter. Might have to stop if this lame "test" arc goes on any longer.

congratulations to anyone who has gone this far...

i hope we can get past this arc and back to the good stuff again

Does the quality of the translations get better in the later chapters? I'm currently at 11 and it's not very well done.

I fucking loved that tank and healer comparison. Me being the masochist tank in my friend's group, always playing paladin on protection mode, made me giggle.

@hentieluvr It's "MC is a genius and solves puzzles" the manhua. Personalities stay exactly the same, side characters generally don't reappear once their related arc is finished, and the power system doesn't make sense and is your general chinese cultivation magic show with unspoken rules that only the characters understand. Like the usual "It's the Heaven blade demon eye of 12 paths?!?!" that all the characters are shocked to see but is never mentioned or built up towards until that moment.

So not really unless you like the characters. There's no subplots or anything, just entirely on MC getting stronger and being smart.

Fed-Kun's army
@hentieluvr The character personalities never adapts and the MC stays at the same power level constantly, whenever he gets stronger the world around him gets stronger aswell. Not really worth reading anymore, especially past chapter 230 something.

Double-page supporter
For all the complaints people have this still is probably one of the best manhua’s adapted from a Chinese novel up their with Mad Snails TDG and “Star Martial Technique”.

Users who are viewing this thread