Spirit Farmer - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Thx a lot for picking this up. I really appreciate it.

Please spam your "go to my site" stuff on a separate page at the end of the chapter, not in the middle. Nobody wants that interrupting the flow of the comic. Also, please get a proofreader. The translation was pretty bad.

Group Leader
Good typesetting but the translation itself somehow felt odd with a few typos as well.

Double-page supporter
Guys, remember that babies CANNOT eat honey or they will die. Babies cannot handle honey until they are 2 years old

Thank you for picking this up! If you’re looking for a proofreader by the way, I’d go to the forum here on mangadex to scout some helpful people!
Once again, thank you for picking up this series!!

Dex-chan lover
@speedysam0 @bauisakim

The problem is that this mahwa is now officially being translated by Tapas. https://tapas.io/episode/1989943

Asura does not want to risk getting DMCA by them since literally every scans groups are doing is piracy.

So, they dump the project.

If you or anyone who want all translated manga and anything to continue, DO NOT SHARE OR PUT IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OR RELATED.

It will be like putting a beacon light, triggering unwanted attention to people with legal rights to push the kill switch on the manga website and scan groups.

Users who are viewing this thread