Spirit Migration

Started interesting, continued without a clear objetive, story wandered aimlessly for a few chapters then probably got the axe notification tried to wrap it up but it was too late and we didnt even get to see a glimpse of what the author was going for with it.

3/10 for me

Group Leader
The fact that a manga adaptation with such an interesting concept was actually axed is a fricking crime! Even more since the novel translation hasn't moved in close to a year.
What a darn shame, really.

Aggregator gang
It's quite sad that the manga ended, it was enjoyable and had a different take on the isekai genre (which, btw, should be tagged). The rushed ending was like a bucked of cold water, hopefully the LN will do better!

Dex-chan lover
the only thing stopping me from enjoying this is the early axe because goddamn promo/advertisement series

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I just discovered this... and it's over. I actually really liked this manga, sad that it's done, also sad that no one is translating the LN still.

Axed in an odd way... that turned it into some manner of isekai slice-of-life I guess??

Since nothing much was wrapped up

PS this artist REALLY needs to write their (his? her? ...different sources have contradictory info) own material, or get an in-house assistant/partner to handle plots.

Fed-Kun's army
Starts really well, then becomes OK, then turns just weird and then ends. Enjoy!

Good things doesn't stay too long in this world huh!
Well i wanted to read more but the message at the end of the last chapter broke mah heart... I just hope they'll continue this manga maybe in the far future.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the author expands on this someday in the future... The groundwork has been laid out by this short manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this work is better than his current one with Customize Character. There is way more emotion, and there is character development. It is heartwarming sometimes. But, we never truly see the consequences of his existence. I truly enjoyed it, looking forward.
8/10. Online scoring: 10/10 (why not? people should check this out)

I am frustrated that they never revealed how kou ended up how he was in the beginning....But all around it was okay.

Contributor
Did anyone reading novell readed this manga& Can you? pretty please tell me? Kou interacted with "his" women in intimate way or not?

Users who are viewing this thread