Spirit Sword Sovereign

The reason there’s such a big chapter jump is because the translations for MangaToon (the app) is ahead.

Hellraiser should’ve probably have posted the translations over to there, so that it isn’t so confusing for those that aren’t caught up.

So I decided to read ahead on another site. And what the fuck even happened in the later part of this series? Why does it suddenly become a harem with... A few other things that ruin the story. And out of the 100+ chapters I found only one really good thing happened.

So did the translators drop this? Been two months since an update. I'd really prefer not to read that broken english translation on other sites.

Double-page supporter
@Eridian yea he was pretty much told to stop translating so the mangatoon app can make money of their shitty translations

Redrawmanga picked it up i guess you can find upto page 197 there.

https://www.readrawmanga.com/search/label/Spirit%20Sword%20Sovereign

At first ı thought another garbage manga but the artist actually improve in a short time span(Less than 30 chapter).Well its worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
There are 262 chapters translated on various sources at the moment.... Let it sink in, two-hundred-sixty-two chapters... Why is it so dead here?

Why did they change the names on mangatoon? Caroll water, cloud, and moon water. I hate these names so much

@fewer MangaToon picked it up and effed it up with shitty translations.
No one else bothered picking it up again, so it's stuck with no one bothering to continue.
Zero Scans picked it up for a while, but seems to have dropped it again 2 months ago.
Truly a pitiful end for this series, since it is mildly fun, even if it's pretty much yet another cultivation manhua, with the same old done-to-death tropes (wronged family, revenge, OP cultivation speed from MC, stupid/stubborn opponents, pills/alchemy, auction houses, cultivation levels + sub-levels, skill levels etc. etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread