Spirit Sword Sovereign

hello guys i now the chapter before 47 is so bad like a trash
but after the chapter 47 i do nice translation and i will improve with the time :'( i have good heart dont flame me plz

Oh wow, that is a bad translate. I don't mean to put you down, but with so many spelling mistakes and even just capitalization errors it looks like a rush job. Nearly unreadable.

@Bad_translate2 Why shouldn't we flame? You've just decided to snipe a series for you ad ridden site that will force you to remove ad blocker and I believe you would not have attempted to talk with Slow Translations about taking over the series and I am sure that there are thousands of series on ac.qq that no group has took on that you could work on a possible drum up your own set of fans. Instead you do it this way which makes more and more people not want to give you anytime to even look at your work...

@bad_translate2 well dude, if you know it, just upload from 47, and redo the first one, if it's clean already, you just have to redo the typesetting, and fixe the few mistakes

gah so is this new translator just skipping ahead because he/she cant be bothered to find those inbetween? im not used to having to watch if the chapter im reading is way ahead of what i read last usually its someone reuploading the same chapter that someone else have done already x_x

Contributor
@Spammer00
Dont bother give shit with his translation, snipping from other work.
Edit : it's nice, that asshole finally was banned

@Missalot He can do it , until i remember slow don't have the official authorization from iCiyuan to translate to english the manhwa like mangatoon (ch48) have.
We can say that slow snipe on mangatoon.
So anyone can do that.

Group Leader
@Daneya, are you sure mangatoon has official authorization? I started this series on June 25, and I was informed that another group which wasn't Mangatoons were in talks with Iciyuan which was why I dropped it, until I was informed again that the talks didn't go through and I was free to pick it up again, Mangatoons started it on July 7, and I picked it up again on July 31. If they do have official authorization, I'm willing to drop this series.
As far as I know, Mangatoons is translating TDG as well with the "tip the author" , but Hatigarm is the official English source for TDG. That shouldn't be used as the confirmation of official authorization
Edit 1: Body tempering nine heavens was translated as Cloud nine of body exercise

Where re the youba chapters?
They go for Ch 68, i know the under average quality but is a scan like anyone, and i think that the people can choose the scan for they manhwas whitout taking care of the quality,like the first chapters of soul land of mangacow that you can find in this page.

I'm confused.

'Rar! I got angry at the main character!'
'Erm, City Lord, the reason you were snubbed is that the reason our family's refiner advanced so quickly is entirely due to his pointers. You really, really shouldn't snub him or get into a grudge with him. I'm trying to give you honest advice.'
'Hm. You're right. I need to think of some way to make up for how rude I was!'

It's a cultivation story, where someone was antagonistic to the MC, and then went 'man, that's a bad idea, I should make it up to him so he doesn't have a grudge and I can benefit from his knowledge too'.

I am SO confused right now.

That sort of thing never happens in these stories! :D

Whoever decided to snipe a series by releasing a chapter 30 chapters ahead of where we currently are at has something wrong with their head

Talking to you "YouBaManga Blog" you trolls

Users who are viewing this thread