Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@Globen
You're a fucking god for releasing this two chapters in quick succession man.
images

Ngl I'm legit crying here.

is it even worth to cry? i don't even cry on my father's death

Dex-chan lover
I like that the rain woman has to get advice from her friends on how to do things. She's not really perfect either, despite loving her kid.

@Sonaldo ngl I could've uploaded them all at the same time but every time someone does that I always go to the newest chapter by accident because that's what shows up in my follows and miss out on everything that came before it, so I figured 45-60 minutes between chapters is a good chance for people to not miss what came before, you know?

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous

Tears are cleansing. Normal tears get rid of dust and grime in the eyes, and sad/happy tears actually relieve you of excess emotions (hormones). https://www.discovery-zone.com/chemical-composition-tears-varies-depending-cry/

That said, not everyone cries for the same reasons, but there's definitely nothing wrong with crying (and it might be unnecessary stress and possibly even unhealthy to not cry when you want to - but in an unhealthy environment it might of course be stressful to actually cry, so again ymmv).

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous Maybe so, or maybe you're just a difference from the norm. There's a lot of degrees in the ability to feel, and it can also vary over time. Imo, just don't be mean to people without considering their opinions and you're fine.

Users who are viewing this thread