Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai

I never knew this manga was translated i remember reading this on nico nico manga its a fluffy manga with sadness

Dex-chan lover
Pure diabetes... the tragedy is only backstory... but this is pure diabetes rest of the way...

Power Uploader
Hey guys, if you know japanese, want to read the new chapters before anyone, and/or want to support the author, please consider becoming a fan on their Pixiv Fanbox: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/3709233
It works like patreon, and you can support them starting from 1 dollar (100 yen) a month!
You can also follow them on Twitter and tell them how much you love this manga! @krtmgpl

So I got tired of the snail's pace for this manga & decided to commission the remainder of the 22 chapters currently published

Expect them over the next few weeks

Thanks to @Globen for picking this up. Thanks to @ElPsyKongroo for your efforts thus far. Please don't start a posting battle...

@MangaIsGood Maybe if they didn't turn down every group I showed them that were interested, I'd be more inclined to let bygones be bygones, but their snooty keister can dry up and blow away as far as I'm concerned

Users who are viewing this thread