SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
- martha : ... anabel-san ...

- store owner : ... ojou-chan ...

page 3 :
martha uses a scissor to cut her hair . i guess this scissor is used to cut the wools of the sheeps in this barn .

a young girl cuts her hair to pass through enemy 's land , this reminds me of chapter 1 of the manga Wolfsmund , lol .

• west soldier A : hey , stop our vehicles and stop our important missions . someone collapsed on the road ? what should we do with "him" ? help him ? or kill him ?
  • west soldier B : nah , we will not do nothing . we will just pretend that we did not see nothing . and we will just drive away .
  • me : what a waste of manga 's papers . this manga 's scene is weird , lol .

page 9 :
- random east soldier : ... martha-san ... , ( a few pages later ) martha-chan , how about you and i get married ? i feel like im dying , so i want to lose my virginity ASAP , before my death , lol , ... tommy-san , how about you and i get married ? lol , i know you are a man , tommy , but ...

• army general : well , lets throw this cute virgin girl martha , and some male horny virgin soldiers inside the same closed train carriage together . what could go wrong ?
  • well , a g@ng-b@ng ?

• army general : well , we will force these injured soldiers to have a very long trip , across our country , from the border to their home cities , instead of taking them to the most nearest hospital in the most nearest city , for some medical check-ups . what could go wrong ?
  • well , they could suddenly drop dead ?

last page :
- random soldier : ... ojou-chan ...

Users who are viewing this thread