SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought of the virgin Mary when yor appeared in that panel?

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Wtf? xD

Double-page supporter
Well this was very focking nice mate, we actually had some progress in Yor and Loid's relationship, more so than a kiss could do, I hope Loid actually chills a bit and lets Yor spoil him a little. Doing something for a loved one is amazing when the other person is grateful.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Loid. He's tired but he needs to deal with family shenanigans for the next few chapter.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or Yor's face looks kinda weird on page 15? Not sure if it's perspective or proportions, but for some reason it feels off. I mean, it wasn't Otoyomegatari-level art in the first place, but still.

Onto the main stuff - kinda hoping for Loid's and Yor's jobs to clash some more in the nearest future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I got mixed up in the action scenes WAY too often in the previous chapters, but man the payoff from all plots is awesome.

Yor is actually my least favorite character, but her motivations shown in this chapter are relatable, and are very cute nonetheless.

Funny enough, her and Yuri remind me of myself in different ways. I swear they could have been my long lost siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread