SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
fiona sproinged but yor soared

that derpy look loid got after her reveal reminds me of bocchi

Dex-chan lover
EIFzSMC.png

Whoa there ...
This chapter had lots of great moments. Loid died like 5 times from the absurdity

Dex-chan lover
Loid ride a rollercoaster of tension in this chapter from being stressed - relaxed - stressed - relaxed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh development for Loid, his relationship with Yor, AND Yuri suspecting Loid?! Is it my birthday today?!
After it staying a little stagnant, this is definitely what we needed, some progress!! Honestly from this arc, Yuri is growing on me a little more and I hope he truly develops a nice relationship with Loid and have some more development with his character! It looks so promising!
On the other hand.. sigh Nightfall is... I guess always like that. But I appreciate her narrative for giving us progress on Loid's psyche with his relationship with Yor, as a Loid obsessive stalker.
And development with Yor and Loid?! Loid finding out he's actually gotten softer with Yor and immediately is relaxed the moment he sees Yor's expression? He's monologuing his home as place of rest?! Actively asking to rely on Yor?! Along with the comical expressions?! Damn Endou is treating us to a big buffet!!!! ;U;

Dex-chan lover
i guess 1 of the rules of this manga is :
the good guys , like twilight and nightfall , are not allowed to kill peoples on-screen , because it will send a wrong message :

- twilight and nightfall : we are western spies . we want peace between east and west . and to achieve that goal , we will kill and execute anyone who are in our way , no matter if they are men , women or children .

only yor is allowed to kill on-screen .

and i dont remember correctly , but did yuri also kill some terrorists / bombers / kidnappers on-screen , or did he not ?

page 2 :
nightfall doesnt call him "twilight" , she calls him "senpai" .

page 4 :
  • roid : ... yor-san ...
  • nightfall : ... he didnt call her "yor briar" ...

page 6 :
roid uses "senpai" to call the old man .

- roid : yo , old man . im young and strong , and you are old and weak , so obviously , im the one who should carry this pretty , light , soft , clean , good-smelling girl , and you should carry that ugly , heavy , hard , dirty , stinky male . this is fair , right ? plus im the main character , and you are not . only the main character gets the girls , lol .

- roid : why does my left shoulder get so wet suddenly ? yo nightfall , what is this liquid ? is it your blood ? your sweat ? your pi$$ ? or your "other bodily juice" ?

i guess nightfall is thinking : yo , senpai , this is not how you carry a bride / a princess . and he is gonna hear my queen 's engine / king 's engine from one punch man .

page 10 :
- yo , nightfall , you should heal your own broken bones 1st , before trying to heal other family 's broken bonds . lol , pun , bone and bond .

page 12 :
- yor : ... roid-san ...

i guess seeing the pretty face of yor makes roid cums in his pants and then he is down to his knees , lol .

page 13 :
i guess roid uses the pronoun "ore" in front of his spy friends , and he uses "boku" in front of yor .

- yor : ... watashi was talking with camila-san-tachi ...

page 17 :
yuri doesnt call her "yor" , he calls her "nee-san" .

page 20 :
- roid : yo yuri , why did you suddenly lift up my skirt , eh , my shirt , to see my bare skin ? are you a pervert ?

i guess roid disguised his wound because he planned to get n@ked and make love with yor this night , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread