SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
So Martha was not lost (dead) but literally misplaced. I wonder who our good samaritan could be?
It's so sad though - if she hadn't been lost at the battlefield... ;m;
I'm wondering about the timing of this melancholic tale. Is it to build up the stakes for the cold war? Are we about to enter a huge arc after this?
My thoughts exactly. This arc, plus recent background info on Anya feel like huge teases...

Dex-chan lover
"A world without war is impossible because we can never know each other's true intentions."

...I feel like this is why we got the project that resulted in Anya.
I've an ongoing theory that the Desmond Group made Anya and found a way to implant those powers into Donovan

Dex-chan lover
That debate by the young Donovan reminds of that quote that even if we ran out of the nukes to fire, we'll still be fighting sticks and stones in the end. The Einstein quote of him saying stick and stones in world war 3 is partially true.

True, that conflict may never sees to end between men but people have already been striving to refine and limit our systems of government to create a reason to go to war. The only countries who does want war nowadays are those who are falling behind and have people in power who wants to maintain the status quo.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Donovan is not the bad guy afterall, but because he is the good guy he went too deep that he become suspect no 1.

Dex-chan lover
hope damian tells his dad about anya saying she can read minds later on

Dex-chan lover
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Dex-chan lover
what an incredible chapter. It fleshes out the backstory for the main with this side story and it's really interesting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread