SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
The most I've seen about my q is that the gramps is not really forgetful but just shielding his mind from Anya's power.... but the grandma so far hasn't been shown to have been read, so.....
As I said, it's too early to say. We don't have definite proof that he is actually doing it in purpose.

Double-page supporter
Are there any support/hints to the theory of the gramps/grndma new neighbour being agents/ex-researcher, etc from Anya's past psychic lab...? I've been seeing that quite often....
That would really make sense, that old man was a fool in purpose

Dex-chan lover
That was a heavy chapter but at least it has comedic punchline lol

Dex-chan lover
Yor spoke some facts there. Her words cut them so deep because it's true.

kVrVBA6.png

Poor Yor.
HEARTIEST SALUTATIONS, DEARIES! :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy for yor and all that but…WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYA’S BACKSTORY IVE BEEN WAITING SOO LONG TO GET THISSS IM PRETTY SHRE EVERYONE WAS EXPECTING THE SAME AS ME :qq:
If we get her backstory right now then it means that we are heading towards the series’s conclusion.. let it play out the episodic nature of the episodes. Similar to Gintama, it’s a good sign if we get series of episodic arcs. It means that we are still in the middle

Dex-chan lover
If we get her backstory right now then it means that we are heading towards the series’s conclusion.. let it play out the episodic nature of the episodes. Similar to Gintama, it’s a good sign if we get series of episodic arcs. It means that we are still in the middle
Tch fine I SHALL WAIT FOR THIS PEASANTTT TO FINISH :bleh: (sorry if I sounded mean:qq:)

Dex-chan lover
  • yor : ... authen-san ...
  • anya : ... ji jiji and ba baba ...
  • grandpa : ... borjer-san ... , ojou-chan ... , okaa-san ...
  • grandma : ... jii-san ... , veterans-san ...

- yor : ... millie-san ...

- girl with white long hair : i HATE the lady patriots . they are busybody , noisy , annoying , old , ugly hags with toxic mouths . they are just like me .

- yor : ... melinda-san ...

actually , glasses girl , and girl with white long hair , dont call her with "yor" , they call her with "senpai" .

- lady patriots : ... city hall workers-sama ...

- millie : ... my papa ...

- lady patriot A : ... janet-san ...

• yor : ... during the war , my father was killed . and now , im working as hard as i can , as an assassin , to kill the fathers of little childrens , lol .
  • your logics are twisted .

- millie : ... yor-senpai ...

- melinda : ... yor-chan ...

im starting to think that melinda is actually a yuri le$bian , and she loves yor more than her husband desmond , lol .

- millie : ... wife-san of an extremely evil person ...

- old man : ... myers-kun ...

actually , lady patriot A doesnt call her with "mrs desmond" , she calls her with "melinda-sama" .

• ... you are expected at the WVA ...
  • i guess WVA = Wounded Veteran Alliance .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread