SPY×FAMILY

they should have a pet to complete the family (maybe Perry from Phineas & Ferb?)

"This chapter can be read for free on the official publisher's website." Yeah no.

Double-page supporter
man those double page spreads look like shit on mangaplus

Man I love this story.
Man I hate manga plus.

Double-wides are poorly scaled, can't be resized. The site is clunky. The next chapter links commonly jump around. This one had chapter 3 lead directly to chapter 10, only way to fix it is to go to the main site and search for the manga then select the correct chapter.... Or come back here and do the same thing. (I've seen two other titles on their site and both did the same thing, but one of those two jumped backwards from 7 to 3.)

Nevermind I see that the legit don't have 4 thru 9.
Daamit, now I look like a liar.

Edit again. Looks like manga plus did have 4 to 9, but pulled them for some reason. Reddit r/manga has posts linking to the removed chapters as little as 4 months ago...

Dex-chan lover
Why pressing F11 for fullscreen mode is not working on mangaplus?
That reader sucks,so I did that to enlarge the images.

what this family lack is an hacker!! hacker pet sounds good I think

Anyone else having problems with the official site loading pages out of order?

This had me laughing so much and the daughter is just so adorable.
Amazing manga!

Double-page supporter
I just have to keep repeating how much I love this manga, how happy I am to see Endou Tatsuya grow as a mangaka -- their talent has always been undeniable, but this is easily their best work yet -- and how bitter I am about the absolutely horrible "official" English transliteration. Lloyd Folger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Loid Forger. Not MangaPlus' fault, but still.

I'm having a deja vu like I read something similar to this manga or I dreamt it...? I love mangas like this it's so entertaining~

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, another manga that I have to stop reading because it's on mangaplus. Awesome.

Aggregator gang
Why are all chapters are gone? It was fine the way before.
The chapters where still there but the latest one would always be a good way to promote MangaPlus and it was only temporary till the real chapter came out..

What hapend with manga plus why some ppl hate it ?

Ass reader i got no problem its still better with i can get notice about this manga in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 4 -11 arent on mangaplus on either Spanish or English? Am i just missing something or did they remove them?

why did you hate mangadex for something this? just considering that you can get it's notif of update here, and mangaplus is a free "official translated manga" site after all.

Double-page supporter
Hope there won't be any romance between our cute little girl and that shitty guy Damian

Dex-chan lover
the missing chapters are visible depending in your region i think, because i have access to all of them in mangaplus in both languages, spanish and english (im from south america) , either via browser or the app, if you are in a region where the manga is licensed then the chapters are "removed" so they let you see the first 3 and last 3.

Dex-chan lover
So I went looking for the missing chapters. I couldn't find them for sale but I did find one of those sites that had all of the chapters. It isn't MangaDex but the reader is much better than that trash at MangaPlus.

Users who are viewing this thread