SPY×FAMILY

Group Leader
yeah the fact that the chapters aren't available kinda sucks :/
their reader also sucks for the record.

MD@Home
I've just come to encounter this situation where leading to an official publisher's website would be the best moment to screw you up.
And of course, they didn't miss their chance by blocking the view of old chapters due to licensing issues..

So for those who would like to read old chapters for now on their website, be advised to use a VPN pointing to an authorized country and try again.
For me, it is Germany which is working best now 😙

Dex-chan lover
The stats for this page look incredibly fake, I wonder if mangadex is getting paid off for essentially advertising this manga for the official site.

Yeah, it's too bad about the older chapters.

Still, at least this has an official English translation I can access, so I'm okay with it.

This manga is AMAZING. I have read manga over than 3 years, and this is the best manga I ever read so far😍
Comedy, action, family, slice of life, school life, and romance (i think) are in this marvelous manga!
So don't forget to read SPY X FAMILY, because you will never get enough once you read it

Wow, reading the synopsis and seeing the kind of boring name, I was thinking "oh alright, this might be some cute romcom worth trying to read". If it didn't have nice artworks, I would have probably skipped it.

Oh boy was I WRONG, it's just amazing how loveable those characters are, how the author actually used a Western Bloc settings without trying to embellish it or anything. I really love this manga.

Aggregator gang
I wish this manga get anime adaptation, the story and character are love able.

Contributor
MangaPlus only lists the first few chapters and a few of the most recent chapters.
For Spy x Family it's the chapters 1-3 and the 3 most recently released chapters.
Can see the list of available chapters here: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056 (the official english link)

Can only read the chapters in between with a subscription to Shounen Jump (to my knowledge) (~$2 a month), they also have the same chapters for free as well:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/spy-x-family

Also, chapter 22 is out on mangaplus.

in case anyone is curious, the official english release is June 2nd on amazon.

already preordered my copy, this series is amazing. top tier stuff right here

SPY×FAMILY is absolutely fantastic, great art, great comedy and fun little moments of action im loving it.

Dex-chan lover
If this hit the Hollywood live action, It would be epic if Daniel Craig acting as Twilight. He's a James Bond and can do comedy very well in knives out.

Dex-chan lover
Guess I have to use a shitty aggregator if I want to read any chapters that aren't the 3 most and least recent? Or is there an official release available for purchase

Users who are viewing this thread