SPY×FAMILY

@ninjajim, Volume 1 will be released on June 2d by Viz
https://www.viz.com/read/manga/spy-x-family-volume-1/product/6302

is something seriously wrong with that website? i've been linked there twice from stuff here and they both had massive gaps in the chapters

Too bad Shueisha's manga site only allows comments from app. Well, I'll just leave a comment here then. Just for the sake of leaving one.

Need to update it, the officials are ahead of this now and you still can't read the chapters that aren't available officially.

All the chapters by the translator 'Mangaplus' are fake. It's just a link to their site.

Please upload the real chapters.

@iamnuff

Mangaplus is not an uploader, but a group name.
Mangadex doesn't allow uploads from licensed manga, so instead of uploading the chapters admins made the Mangaplus group to upload chapters that link to the Mangaplus website where it is/was free to read.

Spy x Family was free in it's entirety, but recently, probably because of a volume release, they removed it, and now, just like most other manga on Mangaplus, only the first 3 and the most recent 3 chapters are available.

While there is precedent of popular Mangaplus titles getting uploaded by 3rd parties, your best chance is to either read it entirely somewhere else or after you caught up somewhere start reading it on Mangaplus.

@nobodygattaknow

I don't see how this passes in any way as a scam

can someone explain to me why almost all the chapters are taken down all of a sudden?
and why first 3 and most recent 3 chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread