SPY×FAMILY

Aggregator gang
I love how this series, in a way, is all for pacifism and anti-war. Yes, even in our modern world, war is still inevitable. But, people can still do things behind the curtains to prevent it from breaking out and shed innocent lives. This may be seen as optimistic, but we have to remember things went bad today coz people let themselves fall into nihilistic and materialistic goals. If people are doing bad, that doesn't mean we have to do the same. We have to prove we are better than them. Loid really did taught Anya a lot of good things. And I salute that Red Circus guy for remembering his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I have this right... Many chapters were removed because they were officially translated, even though I've never heard of Mangadex doing that. And the link to the "Official English" version under "Read or Buy" is https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100056 ... which is dead? What are we supposed to do here?

Aggregator gang
I dropped this a while ago. Does it have any character development? Any progress in Yor x Loid or Anya x Damian relationships? Any development at all or does it suffer from chronic short term memory loss every few chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this a while ago. Does it have any character development? Any progress in Yor x Loid or Anya x Damian relationships? Any development at all or does it suffer from chronic short term memory loss every few chapters?
Based on what I've seen, there is character development. Yor, for example, starts thinking she wants to continue as a family and questioning whether she should quit being an assassin. I don't know how much patience you have, so maybe you will find it fast enough or maybe you won't.

Aggregator gang
Based on what I've seen, there is character development. Yor, for example, starts thinking she wants to continue as a family and questioning whether she should quit being an assassin. I don't know how much patience you have, so maybe you will find it fast enough or maybe you won't.
Lol after 93 chapters Yor is only "thinking"... Yeah, I definitely don't have time for this 🤣

Cacete, esse é um dos melhores mangas. Quando o autor não está enrolando em alguma comédia barata, a qualidade vai não estrelas.

Users who are viewing this thread