SPY×FAMILY

Group Leader
If you guys can't read the chapters here I recommend reading on mangasee123.com they at least have 38 chapters.

Everyone's confused because of the missing chapters, so here's an explanation

Basically, the app(? company? agency?) distributing Spy X Family is Shueisha and unlike most manga in mangadex, shueisha is a legitimate source of manga (not fan scanlations) the mangas they distribute are under a licsence and because of this, they have to limit what chapters are available for the viewers to read for free. currently, they show the 3 most latest chapters of every series before removing them. They do this to encourage the readers to buy the original mangas, and in turn would help support the mangakas

I hope this answered some questions

It's a good manga.

I saw it being advertised whilst I was using the WEBTOON app, which convinced me to download the Manga PLUS app for it.

I didn't regret it

what chapter did the assassin girl's brother got introduced i stopped reading it from that point on and i dont have time to read it from the begining so yea it would be appreciated if someone told me the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
there's apparently romance in this tagged on bakaupdates.
but it says its a fake relationship?
can some kind soul tell me if this is this true?
is the romance legit or its there just to be there?

Was father-san supposed to

get caught at that time on chapter 40, which will end the family set up and eventually get the dog killed and that's the reason why the dog's vision was blacked out?

Really interesting

@calmbreez as far as i know. No romance at the start, no romance at the middle, almost no romance at the latest chapter...

But the seed is there. The emotional aspect/growth is there. It already takes it roots, we just dont see it budding yet....i hope.

@calmbreez there's maybe a hint of romance - there's obvious ships and the author satiate some of that in a few chapters, but the romance is by no means a focus at all.

That said there are some parts that involve "love rivalries" on a fake relationship, which is quite hilarious.

@sweatyman123 at chapter 11 or 13. Sorry, i forgot the exact chapter. But i bet it is in teens. I have such a horrible internet access, so i dowload every manga i read online and make it in pdf file per 9-10 chapters for my own use (it's okay, i never upload it, and even if i have to, i always include the credit pages). It is not in 1-9, not on 20-29 so it must be in 10-19. And i remember to read it at the begining part of the file, so it must be in chapter 10-15, try to minimize the range, it is likely in either 11-13.

Ch. 40: And we get a Bond episode. Pretty hilarious too. C'mon SxF, we have gotten plenty of Loid and Anya centric episodes (and they have been terrific!). But how about we get some Yor action? I'd love to see her balancing home and "work". And yeah, regarding the romance, I'd love to see a little progress on that front as well. But no rush as long as it is in the plans.

Users who are viewing this thread