SPY×FAMILY

Fed-Kun's army
@deathdonut for manga that’s officially published by manga plus, they only put the chapters they mangaplus has on this site
Manga plus tends to only have the first 5 and last 5 chapters. In some cases it’s first and last 3

@honeybadger18 as far as i know this manga released bi-weekly. Approximately 2 weeks/chapter. With Covid-19, mangaka can't easily walk outside or going on a trip to search for inspiration, so you can expect it to skip 1-2 week. Assume the worst, you get 1 chapter released every month.

P.S. If you want the exact date, open mangaplus. Read the latest chapter. Search for postnotes in the last page (usually written "to be continued" or "see you next week" plus next release date. It can miss of course, but usually accurate. As it is the deadline for the author)

I like where this is heading. Pretty sure we’re getting some romance development between Yoru and Lloyd in the next coming chapters. Finally! And Anya, oh how I’ve missed you and your antics. And the goofy faces you make. Precious child.

One of the best manga out right now. Jack of all trades, and master of all the trades too; you'll regret not giving this manga a read.

For all of you who don't know, Viz media forced mangaplus to remove all the chapter before 34 to disappear. From now on, only the first 3 chapters and the latest 3 chapters are available to read. If you want to read the middle parts, I suggest checking other aggregator sites, since mangadex policies prevents them from keeping the other chapters up.

Just, so you guys know. This manga is actually pretty cheap to read. It's on the shonen jump app for 2.99 a month. Hell if you proactive you can catch up and then cancel the account since the first 3 chapters and latest 3 chapters of any ongoing series is free.

Shueisha's webapp isn't the best, but I'm still grateful that this manga is still being translated actively.

The mangaka is taking another hiatus though.

Finished some chap, Its nice and all but Its kinda hard to swallow to me for some reason. Theres comedy here and there but all those lies makes me anxious and... Idk

ivv

Dex-chan lover
oh no I cant remember what chapter I am.
and the chapters disappeared :/

Users who are viewing this thread