SPY×FAMILY

Series is so mid like a 6/10, at least now things are going to pick up hopefully

@Robinisback It biweekly. The nxt release date is also shown every last panel of the chapters so u dont really need to ask ppl when the nxt chapter releases. If he doesnt release on that date, its either he didnt make it or will postpone the chapter for another 2 weeks. He will post somethin about it on twitter so no need to worry.

Can someone give recommendations of manga similar to this? I like action/shounen with a heartwarming or romantic aspect to the story. Another example of what I'm looking for is Raise wa tanin ga li? They have different vibes but there's a perfect balance of emotional and physical drama for me.

@ezaspie Yeah! I've been looking for heartwarming story with family orientated and simple romance manga/manhwa/manhua. But I have some AWESOME mangas I ever had! Check these out! "Umarekawatte mo mata, Watashi to Kekkon shite kuremasu ka?", "Hibi Chouchou", and "Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet". I hope you enjoy it as I did!

@ezaspie hinematsuri would be similar to this, hina is an esper who isnt on the bright side, both of the girl get adopted by a father who is doing special work, one spy and the other top tier yakuza. Both have similar humor but hinamatsuri have more emotional story Hina's friend Anzu. There is romance hinamatsuri but only for the first half. Also remember the elegant teacher, hinamatsuri has those guys and more crazy people like that in general

I'd recommend watching the anime of hinamatsuri and continue from chp.50 ish

Contributor
@Anerkul NO. You should recommend reading Hinamatsuri from the beginning because few great chapters is skipped due to for example yakuza being shown too positive or terrorists at school.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait y'all couldn't even leave like the link to the last chapter? 😩 It's a good thing I remember where I stopped

They announced the new cover will be released on December 28th! 😆

EpWtQKrXcAAHDs4

Dex-chan lover
Not as realistic as i hoped especially yor, but the comedy is good. Reminds me a bit of Yotsubato just more serious and action packed. Twilight/loid is obviously the best part of the series .

The story is interesting, especially once you make the connection of it kinda portraying east and west germany of a certain time. Has nice hearty moments, but the superhuman strength is weird. Can see why its a big hit though.

Users who are viewing this thread