SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Holy shit. That alone is terrifying.

28 Stab Wounds?

Try 4 fucking thousand and 50. Hell man. I felt that, and I sure as hell shouldn't have. I can hardly fathom past 100...

Geez you couldn't have just stabbed yourself in the heart the first time!?

@thetrapconpuru You misunderstand. He's not killing the guy to stop Flame from killing someone after his life. He's killing Flame dude because Flame dude killed the MC despite being innocent. That revealed the guy's character. Someone like that with the power that Flame wields is disastrous. He's probably already killed a huge number of innocent people like the MC. And after he gets bored of the monsters or the tower is clear? He'll only have a world full of people who can't stop him left to play in. That's why the MC is dead set on killing him.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this MC's got a screw loose too.
Can easily turn into someone worse than Flame Emperor.
At least Flame Emperor had a plausible reason. The Saintess straight up tried to murder him, and he mistakes MC for another guy wanting to kill him.
Though I suppose the story could be wanting us to assume that the Flame Emperor is a homicidal maniac, but there really isn't enough evidence for that... Everything is just the MC's conjecture right now.

This is an interesting turn of events though.
My point is that the MC certainly does not have the moral high ground, that's all.

@nicromatic I completely agreed but I guess you have to keep in mind that the main character isn't thinking like that. He is someone who watched them emperor dude kill someone and then killed him. Plus the author was probably just setting this going back in time scenario.

I feeeeeeeeel like there would be a better way to go about this y'know? Like idk having the flame emperor kill you a bunch to copy all his skills?

Uhh
I'm surprised the resurrect isn't built-in with mc original skill

Without resurrect from flame dude,
How mc will be resurrected after he dies and steal a skill?

That felt a bit unnecessary but hey ho, whatever floats ya boat.
I am kinda hoping he doesn't turn into some kinda wannabee hero. You know? Like ohh woe is me I have no powers. Oh! Would you look at that. Thanks to some questionably random plot events I've got powers now. Guess I'll try to save the world!

Y'know? I mean if he was crazy in the head enough to stab himself 4000 times just to kill a dude I don't think I really have to worry about it lol.

Kinda stupid. The flame dude only killed her because she tried to poison him. Sure, he also killed the MC but I wouldn't blame him too much

Yeah, not liking the premise of this. He killed you so you have to go back in time to kill him back? Plus, there’s the issue with paradox... If you kill the person who you got the skill from in the future, how do you still acquire the skill?

Plus what happens when you kill him? He’ll just return to 24 hrs before? So you kill him, kill your self all he way back to infancy?

Dex-chan lover
He should have gotten his skill from this. Way higher level than his "envy", lol.

Honestly this was sorta smart, crazy, but smart. Compared to his first attempt that was frankly stupid. Did not even think about the paradox but whatever. A bit weird that he is so committed to killing the dude with so much resolution. If he had that sort of resolution for becoming a hero, he would have had a good chance of at least not being trash. Though then again the world does not always reward those with commitment.

He killed himself, so he should get some duplicate abilities, but it would be dangerous if he was able to return like 50 years. Although it would only increase a day each time.

Sure the flame emperor is an asshole, but did he do anything wrong in killing a girl who poisoned him? This is honestly fucking stupid of the mc to do any of this shit

Users who are viewing this thread