SSS-Class Revival Hunter

I mean, I think the same about these shitty ass titles, but have you actually read this shit tho @Arin-san ? I kinda got tired of SL but this manhwa is definetly right under ORV and The Beginning After The End for me right now. Oh and based on how you're searching for comics, I can't help but think that you're blind. You can literally filter out the genres you don't like, same with how you can just filter out the shoujo comics (they're honestly not according to my tastes either). But if you were already aware of this feature, I don't know what the hell your problem is. Are you just a selfish bastard who thinks his opinion is all that matters?

Augh I am quite upset at this series, not due to the writing— oh that is amazing, it’s the lack of translated content— well, lack of good translation. And I have to sit here, sit here on chapter 110, with no options besides waiting. Arg! It’s too good! This series is a phat 10/10. If you haven’t read the manga yet, read it. If you haven’t read the novel yet— and you have a lot of free time, I would suggest reading it.

Double-page supporter
Warning for new reader: it's not about an OP MC. The MC is weak as hell. He is basically save-scumming but he is still the weakest in term of fighting power. He is basically a level 1 fighting the end boss: it is doable but ridiculously difficult. And he knows it, most of the fights will be avoided from being in direct confrontation. He will use allies or other means to win. Also, if you expect lot of big fights, skip it. There is quite a few awesome fight but the manhwa is more about character development that fights. You will cry for characters, fell in love with other, gain compassion for others.

Warning for those who have cried at chapter 15: bring a whole box when they reach floor 22. The end of this floor is beautiful, sad, joyful, magnificent, all at the same time. I just had tears rising when reading floor 10, without crying. But floor 22 made me cry like a little girl. If possible, wait until the whole floor is complete before starting reading to be even more immersed in it.
Just to say, without developing too much: at the end, by three times the story will look very silly and funny. But each time, a beautiful feeling will emerge from it.
The first silliness will turn into camaraderie, sympathy, the feeling that you are not alone.
The second silliness will transform into satisfaction, acceptance, the feeling that things aren't bad at the end.
The third silliness will change into magnificence, grandiosity, the feeling that the world always has more to offer.
And at the end of it all, these three feelings will merge into one in a sublime and unforgetful moment.

About Flame Emperor:
he will return on a boss floor in a permanent manner while keeping all the memory of his death (so naturally he hates quite a little bit the MC). The NPCs will also be frightened by how dangerous he looks and will fear him
(Those having the novel, don't say anymore than this)

Fyi, There's romance in here - But the readers of the novel said that the romance is sufficient

@EmiiMi Just came back from reading chapter 104 of the novel on woopread and i must say that that was a lie.
The romance isn't sufficient it's MARVELOUS.
Oh sweet Lord up above what do i do with the giddy feeling in my stomach that i got from reading it.
OH MY GOODNESS! I think i might have gotten diabetes from the amount of sweetness i read. Oh dear, oh my, how can an arc that's only been around for less than 20 chapters be so damn good?

I'm not putting any spoilers in here because that wouldn't be fair to whoever is reading this. However, i will say that i can't wait for the 25th floor to be added to the manhwa

@Ottomation
Its divided the readers of novel, even in korea itself. Someone said its a masterpiece, Someone also said its garbage and ruined the mood of novel. Well, for my self I also enjoying it so much. Curious how it will come as manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
greatest manhwa ever! I bought the entire series on tapas because I love it so much!!!

Dex-chan lover
I found this pretty entertaining up till the point where the "FMC" is introduced. Can't recall exactly what it was for me but I found her inextricably plain and boring, so I ended up dropping. She might've developed into a good character later, but all I remember is reading online about some spoiler and thinking "wow, people like her?" Still was pretty enjoyable tho

It's a shame this has such a generic schlop shit name, that's really REALLY not doing this any favours. This right here is actually solid, not the same generic shit on constant repeat with at least actual dramatic and even tragic storytelling. It's probably the best or at the very least top 3 best reverse isekai out there. (for me it's solidly nr.1 tho).

It's a shame this has such a generic schlop shit name, that's really REALLY not doing this any favours. This right here is actually solid, not the same generic shit on constant repeat with at least actual dramatic and even tragic storytelling. It's probably the best or at the very least top 3 best reverse isekai out there. (for me it's solidly nr.1 tho).
i agree the naming is atrocious but this arc alone bumped up the series imo from a solid 8 to like a mid 9

Users who are viewing this thread