SSS-Class Revival Hunter

I wonder will they ever address the fact that the MC is completely insane. Killing yourself repeatedly, literally thousands of time, is clearly not the act of a sane person.

Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice Read the novel its way better the manwha does not do this justice

So far the story seems really interesting. I'm only 4 chapters in and the MC has made use of their skills in an interesting way as well as taken care of antagonist. That's two things that don't often happen so satisfyingly and so quickly in the comics I've read. I'm really tempted to check out the novel on woopread and see how the story develops.

Side note: since Asura and reaper have both released this I'm hoping we have mass release war lol

@Uthred knew that from the beginning where he was spamming the comment section saying he wanted to be like the flame emp

yooo i wanted to read this light novel like a few years ago, didn't know they released it in english, but now i guess i'll try the manga

Users who are viewing this thread