SSS-Class Revival Hunter

I wasn't sure what to think after reading the first chapter, but now...now....THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!!!!! T^T
WAAAAAAAHHHH I LOVE YOUUUUUUU, THIS MC IS SO KIND, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND FOR TRYING SO HARD TO BE GOOD TO ALL OF THEM WITHOUT DISTINCTION, THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’šβ£πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’Œβ€πŸ’•

Aggregator gang
This is some good shit right here πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ need me some more quality manhwas like this 😳😳

Having read the novels, Asura's chapters seem to have a quite a few mistakes in their phrasing and sentences even though the releases are fast lol.

AaaaaaaaaandR eaperS cansh asw ont her ace! Stayt unedf ort hen extr acef olks, andj oint heird iscords erversf ord iscussiona ndr eleased ates!

Actually very good and a breath of fresh air coming from korea, at least for most stories that are similar to this.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm curious, how come you guys always pick the same manhwa at the same time, like almost every single time?
@dinqee @VenerableAsura

Not like I'm complaining tho, the more you compete, the more chapters coming in lol

Anybody else get the vibes that the mc is a horrible person with delusions of self-justification for all his actions?

Users who are viewing this thread