SSS-Class Revival Hunter

There is really some HOT-HOT competitiion about Asura and Reaper Scans.........

@dinqee no one saying it's wrong, chill -_-
I'm just curious whether you make a deal or something with them, I wonder if that wasn't a coincidence

Asura and Reaper... I really appreciate your speed and job. And I astonished how many time you wasted due to doing the same chapters.... Have you considered cooperation and do alternately chapter?
Just asking :p

Aggregator gang
@sunneku
The only reason why we're getting this many chapters at once is because of their dick waving contest.

One of the best manwhas I've ever read.
Amazing Art, Plot, and Execution.
I'd be balling my eyes out if this gets dropped due to copyright strike.
Easily 9 or 10 stars.
Just look at the rating graphs if you don't believe me.
You won't see that ratio on any other comic.

The only reason why it'd be 9 is because the "SSS class" part of the title isn't original.

this is a veryyy verryyy good read you will not regret. At first i thought the mc was gonna be weak and we gotta wait like 20+ chapters for some development but nope shit gets real quick

Probably one of the best manhwas I've read and easily the best "hunter" genre manhwa ive read. This manhwa is so good it even has a subplot of Asura and reaper scans racing

THIIISSS IS THE BEESTT MANHWA I'VE EVER REAADD, thanks for the update and translation

imao its like the Cold War here but instead of the race to get nukes its to pump chapters out, but im not gonna complain cause more chapters for me lol

Dang I was not expecting that.... ok I am love it.. yes. I cant wait to see how this goes!! Thanks for all the hard work!!!

so should i go with reaper or asura? lmao, but seriously, i need to know which to go with!!

edit: they're pretty much the same quality. but if it matters to you, reaper scans are ever so slightly better

i dunno what is more ridiculous the database errors every other click or this dual mass release XD

Users who are viewing this thread