SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Power Uploader
@Ayveh Read chapters 3 and 4 for a proper explanation of the Flame Emperor's character. You read two chapters and wrote a skewed review, and probably spent more time writing this than reading the actual manhwa. And of course, you end off the review saying a yaoi manhua you read was 'beyond perfection', and with your expert opinion you've deduced that, after reading two chapters, it is much more deserving of the 9* star rating of this manhwa.

euyy hope asura really have a collabs with reaper, and off the best quality translation for this manhwa.

@ayveh omg you really compare this to homo manhua lol I cant even.

@Ayveh

Honestly, I had similar thoughts as you did when I first picked up the series, although I got to chapter 5 or so (all that was TL'd at that point) before sitting back and thinking it'd be an edge-fest wish fulfillment jerking off the MC running over everyone else.

It gets better, to say the least.

we all know he's gonna pick the goddess he'd get his ass handed to him if he picked the demon lords

Don't fuck it up, i know it might look epic, but there is a reason why satan is considered the worst gambling opponent to strike deal with

I see no reason for him not to pick the demon kings reward and then just go for the goddesses reward if he dies.

Group Leader
@Ayveh say things after you've read chap 15. That chapter is the sole reason I'm reading this manhwa. That chap is actual perfection.

I think it is obvious which side he is going to choose. He's not going to choose the dark side because (1) there's no way in hell he could defeat any or all of the champions, even with the help of his ability to go back 24 hours, and (2) if he were to choose the demon side -- that would go against the type of person that he claimed he wanted to be, which was to be the complete opposite of "The Flame Emperor."

So I really don't understand why they ended the chapter on such a pointless cliffhanger.

a legend came true something that got rated like it actually is
a lot of stuff have 7 stats and is shit and a lot of stuff has 6 stars and us good so well (6 stats is pretty bad)

i just remembered i came here to complain y does this only have 4k views does everyone read it at their site or what (iam one of them)

:) , loving it, didn’t feel cringy at all, which is HUGE to say after a conversation like that.

Users who are viewing this thread