SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Supporter
@Pumpkate

The demon reward is still offered even if someone picks it before them. There can be more than two that pick the demon offer, one of them will be randomly selected to get the real offer, but the other would have nothing.

my prediction: no one picked the demon's king and it was a trap all along

Dex-chan lover
If everyone believes in Paladin to tell the truth, then Paladin can easily abuse everyone and get away with being the traitor.

Not the best story, but it is so enjoyable to read. Deserves at least 8/10. I'm putting it in 9 for now.

Vampire_Girl_with_Silver_Hair

ikr, It reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllyyyy linear.
mc gets a challenge > picks the choice where i'll be confused the most so that i'll get hooked on how he'll resolve the situation

but still. solid foundation is the backbone of a good story. and with this, the author made it earthquake-proof.

Went to reaper scans website… sad I must say now there's adds and the comics don't showed.

At first, I didn't seem to like it but as chapters went by, my favorable reached to 9/10 real quick HAHAHAHA. Don't hesitate, this is really good manhwa!

Power Uploader
I hate this description. I might now read of bit of this series just to make it less cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread