SSS-Class Revival Hunter

@Szerwonyskarabeusz17
Yeah, I thought about that too and it makes sense. Her guild doesn't have much money and less influence then the rest. There's a high possibility that she thought that she could quickly gain wealth and glory from raising to the 99th floor, so it's likely. But I like her chivalrous act and hope for the opposite.

I'd simply prefer if it's the religious psychopath, 'cause he clearly doesn't care if innocent people die and is honestly too upredictable and moralless (is that a word?) to be kept alive.

I don't understand why he didn't let them kill each others to find the traitor. I mean since there is a message when a hero die, i assume there should be one when the traitor die too. Then he could suicide once again to confront/kill the traitor the next time. Even if the whole event with the sword saint need to be redone, it's the safest choice. But yeah crusader girl is the most suspicious since no one can check on her, or she's lying for an accomplice.

CTD

@ShinMugen cuz if he let them kill theirselves they could've killed a lot of the good guys before killing the bad guy so its really a luck game and its better if they didnt take that risk since theirs only 1 evil dude.

also @Reaperscans @Asurascans STOP FUCKING COMPTETING ON WHO GETS THE CHPTS OUT FIRST AND INSTEAD WORK FUCKING TOGETHER AND WORK ON DIFFERENT CHPTS like for exemple reaper scans can do chpt 27 to 28 and asura 29 to 30

@ShinMugen
after this loop the author doesn't mention the traitor to this day and nobody knew it all we know it wasn't the people who were killed in this loop including the knight since she is gonna die later

Obviously the best option would be to let them kill each other and just redo the whole thing. Imo the most sus is the black dragon guild master, she wasn't taking part in the fight, which could indicate that she was waiting for the rest to kill each other. Also she was probably the one behind saintess trying to poison the "fire retard", because it likely wasn't the first attempt, since he asked specifically about her being sent by black dragon guild master. Although merchant lady was idle too during the fight, she is unlikely to be the traitor imo. Inquisitor might be the impostor, but I think that would be too generic, also too much involvement in the fight.

Really digging Reaper_Scans' translations on this series more than Asura Scans' - makes much more sense grammatically and doesn't look like they're just trying to change words around in the text to look better, to me it looks a lot like they're actually trying to translate it properly rather than just translating the words and trying to splice the phrases and wording together.

@kitsune_hellscythe well, for me reaper scans looks way too proper here, Asura on the other hand is simpler, but better, im not here to read like what manhuaus does with their walls of Text in every bubble, im here for 90% action, action, and yet chaos, and im too used to asura

not gonna lie but i'm quite sure no one picked the demon lord one, or is the witch, since they all think she's evil.

Why is this rated 9? Ive only read the first 5 chapters and its so bad, cassually meet the villain. Judging him as evil for killing the one that will kill him? Dumb mc. Choosing the golden card even tho it was "random". The sword saint going to a random bar? Yeah sure...

The inly good thing was the idea of going back 10 years

maxresdefault.jpg

Group Leader
@Szerwonyskarabeusz17 the problem is Asura has too many translation mistakes. If you prefer their version... You really aren't reading, but looking. That's all good and fine, to each their own. Honestly, manhwas are 90% art 10% story anyways.

@reanseih well, im not native English speaker, so what looks like a mistake to you looks fine to me as long as i understand the meaning, and i've Reading many manhuas translation way worse than this that my mind is translating On auto mode , and its hard to change translator if you had been Reading one for so long

Users who are viewing this thread