SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Man, I'm excited for Floor 22. That entire arc was amazing, I hope it'll be better in the webtoon form

Anybody know if the novel is worth reading? Also, is there a good English translation available online?

@HuevoBendito Yes, worth reading, ehh well some mistranslations here and there like calling the "Countess" the "Count" an english purist might not bear with it but is not MTL quality.

Dex-chan lover
Really liking the Edge of Tomorrow vibes, but I guess it could use more stakes?
Similar to Skeleton Soldier in which he has a goal.
This MC literally got what he wanted in killing the bad guy immediately,
kinda want to see another set goal besides being "the best". That's kind of a given he will get there since he can just reset.
I wouldn't know how to write myself out of this corner when my protagonist doesn't really have any true concerns besides having to die to reset his day.

Dex-chan lover
@fairestflower
I saw somewhere that
the Black Witch is one of the MC’s lovers along with a girl named Sylvia, is this true? Does the MC have three lovers including the villainess you mentioned in the last chapter?

[che bello vedere Shyny, la più grande fag di mc dopo il bibliotecario disegnata😍]

though it's nice to have the novel chapter, even reading from start is still quite enjoyable

oh oh oh oh oh !!!!
REAPER SCANS IS SPEEDING AHEAD!!! AND GOALL!! THEY MADE IT INTO FIRST PLACE! ASURA COMES IN SECOND! ' *goes crazy*

What i understand :

Reaper is fast, but sometimes they drop some title due to something. But they dis a great job when they take a series

Asura in the other hand : a little bit slow, but quite stable, and all of the series they take are good. They have a good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread