SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Only an idiot would pick the demon king's reward smh. Also that crazy grandpa had me dying lol.

Here's my wild speculation from connecting the dots:
- the Sword Saint's granddaughter the Saintess the Flame Emperor killed
- the Saintess entered the tower because her grandfather went missing
- she discovered the Flame Emperor was responsible for the Sword Saint's disappearance
- hence her motive to poison the Flame Emperor

Maybe I'm entirely wrong though, haha

Aggregator gang
Is there any stipulation that you must kill the other heros?
Can he just pick it, but never act on it?

What if he waits for one day then chooses the demon blessing, see what happens then go back to right before he chooses and take the other(he might get killed by demon king or a god or something like that and take a op skill, also his stats stays so he might get both blessings. It won't happen but it would be cool

Double-page supporter
Skipping to Floor 99 this early seems like a mistake, given that he only has knowledge up to Floor 40 from his future. I think the big concern here will not be him picking it - it'll be the possibility of *someone else* picking it.

I assume he'll take the demon lord's offer just so that no one else can. That said, it'd probably help if he was upfront about that fact with the other people there with him.

Congratulations, you have unlocked the "Grandpa Route"!

Note: you are now locked into "Grandpa Route"

i mean technically he could go through with this and complete a timeline and get the skills and then go and get the angel's reward as well.

If he gets to lv 99 he can do reconnaissance of the area, and get killed by a monster to get op skills. Then go back and repeat or just chose the other and shred though the earlier levels.

魔王のものを選んでください! そして地獄はあなたの存在を待っています。😂🤣😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread