SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Let's say the others choose it, they kill him and he gets their skills too, win win imo, cos let's be real he can't kill nobody from all those 10 people 😌

Why not just ask them to let him kill them? Tell them his skill. They still be alive after reset.
They have lie detector and if they denied his request mc can just kill himself to keep his secret.
And for Sword Saint questions he can say that he killed people with their permission.

What's the point of jumping straight to floor 99? he's nowhere near ready. If he does, he'll find out who betrayed everyone anyways

Well, this is interesting...If he doesn't accept, it can appear on the other 10 heroes. However, if no one accepts the prize will cease to exist. I wonder who will be the evilest one of them all to think of acquiring that?

Well he could just kill everyone just to check floor 99, possibly floor 100 as well. He could just kill himself again when the scouting is done undoing the top 10 murder

A measly 1000 deaths per top ranker multiplied by another 1000 for the kill pattern just to see floor 99 lmao

@Mariartis thought the same but I, unfortunately, think that the author won't go this route and instead go the normal aka get betrayed way. I mean it's not a problem if he decides to do it later because he can somewhat time travel and he could just ask his master if it's worth it to travel to floor 99 or not I mean there could be something special (restriction maybe or if don't know) but I have the feeling that it's better to go the normal route.

@Touje
If he does he would insta fail the test instantly if he ever has to do it again. I bet he does and this becomes his character arc tho

Dex-chan lover
wait is the reward being offered to all of the top 10?
Also where are the other members of the top 10 right now.

Basically the smartest thing would be taking the Demon's King offer.
Kill all, go to floor 99, try to not get killed by the ultra mega super powerful mobs and get killed by the final boss to get some super even more cheat-like ability. Restart and take the Goddess offer.
But i don't think he's actually that evil to just kill all (who just acknowledged his worth), so i guess he'll take the Goddess one.
The main problem is the fact that he'll restart the interrogation, where he will need to admit to have killed innocent people (the rankers), so it's pretty fucked up.
Let's see tho.

Supporter
@Wired

Does make a lot of sence.
Also, maybe just a little coinsidence, but in chapter 2 page 5 the Flame Emperor asks the Saintes if it was the Black Witch that sent her. While in chapter 5 page 9 it was the Sword Emperor that asked mc if she sent him. Either the Black Witch is known to be assasinating everyone, or maybe there's some connection?

@Danzo
I wonder if the gods are affected with the time reset xD

Imagine if he angered the gods and did /kill command on mc lmao

*smited by god*
*gets /op command with the help of buff casper*

Group Leader
i don't see him picking the demon king's reward literally 1 chapter after "i only killed 1 person who deserved it for being a murderer"

what if he kills all of the heroes and then continuously kills himself to rewind to when they were alive, would he still keep the skills or does that only apply to skills received from dying

Users who are viewing this thread