SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
He's smart. No NPCs appeared behind him so everyone knows he's innocent.

That means he's the first target for the traitor because everyone trust him.

He'll gain a new skill and he'll know who the traitor is. It's perfect.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the novel I'm just really anxious to get to my favorite part
where he goes back in time and then leaves without even choosing to give up the rewards so that the scenario is frozen until he beats the demon king.

So no comments about him talking to himself? No suspicion from the sword saint or questions about the “flame retard”?

Sad... 😢

@HiAndHello im pretty sure it was explained that they are talking telepathically so they would not see him talking to himself. there just is no way to draw it in a good way to show that, I think.

Double-page supporter
So he is stupid? He doesn't need to win against boss of 99 floor, he needs to loose against it and go back in time before this choice. What is the negative there?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Leikeze was it? but the old man has the same skill and we know that he talks aloud with the sword emperor because he is known as someone who's always mumbling to himself

Lol wtf did mah boii predict just that, that will happened?? DAMN!

Now only the paladin will have a very tough time cause she is the only one that they cannot know if she really is lying or telling the truth now fuck

MY BOI USING HIS BRAIN MEATS THO

Double-page supporter
@IIMrZII He doesn't need to do it himself. He has ability to reverse time, army, mistrust within group. And there is poison. Even flame emperor died to poison.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroNihilum You are right, I didn't think about it, but he will be the first person targeted by the traitor, because if he/she doesn't kill him he can become a pillar of trust to avoid discord. And the traitor needs discord to work properly.

@KamiKira00 He's just picking the safest option there is. Even if he chooses this safer path first, he is still able to observe a possibility that will happen. And again, he is still being warned by his emperor friend, so he is considering that there may be something on Floor 99 that is not worth attempting. There's nothing really wrong with picking a safe option first anyways. There is also a chance that he might have to kill someone innocent anyways if he picked the demon reward so he may as well just not pick it.

@KamiKira00 Because if he does manage to kill the other 10 heroes, once he dies he won't be able to go with the lie to the paladin that he 'only killed 1 person.'

Double-page supporter
@thrownawaycuz I would agree with you if he didn't have ability to travel back in time. What is there for him to be safer? Just for previous floor he had to die multiple times, what is there to die few times more if he could gain ultimate OP skill?

@Arenji What stopping him from saying "I had to do it for better of the world"? or anything else? You do understand that is the worst reason as to why someone would rather pick this option.

It can be the paladin OR it can be a trick to confuse the Heroes(Hunters) into killing each other or a Test by the goddess,if the heroes summoned can work together...I think??

Users who are viewing this thread