SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
The Goddess of the Empire isn't very smart... No wonder they're losing.

I think that the MC chose that option (not picking a side) so that he wouldn't bother with the whole mafia game since he is an outsider and therefore he doesn't care who wins between the traitor, and the heroes

@Nicromatic
Not a major spoiler but.
The Goddess really isn't the smartest.
Major spoilers -
I wanted to say that she isn't the brightest, but chapter 21 proved that to be true. Shiny lives up to her name.

@randomname but telepathy doesn’t fit. There’s a reaction shot where everyone is shocked at someone reaching level 40 and if telepathy was possible, why wouldn’t the sword saint do that, since everyone is calling him schizophrenic?

Double-page supporter
Also, he probably straight up doesn't want to kill innocent people who did and will do nothing particularly evil. He's just not that kind of person.

He could have taken it and immediately told them and asked to be killed, swapping who kills him each time until he gets a power from each

The only one who makes sense is the Paladin. Since they have the ability to tell whether a person is lying or not they can just lie about everyone telling the truth. But that seems to obvious. Other than that I can't really tell.

Users who are viewing this thread