SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that lie decetor worth jack shit if you can't check if she isn't lying?

Aggregator gang
Heretic inquisitor reminds me of a certain blonde loli psychopath.....🤔
images

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo kinda, kinda not. She is the best person of the group(0 deaths by her hands),So they assume that she is saying the truth, even if it seems kinda hard to believe, they need too, she makes things much easier.
And in the end even if she is the traitor, how tf is she going to kill the others? I doubt that she can take out a sword Saint that knows that there's a traitor.

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad about the randoms that had to die.. seems he has no intention to go back in time to save them either. It's one way to get rid of extra characters I suppose.

Can't paladin be a traitor? He has 0 kills but that don't make him innocent. With lie detector and peerless reputation he can be manipulator type villain.

Why can't people in this manhwa stop and listen for a damn second? They all would rush with their assumptions and kill innocent people just because they can.

Dex-chan lover
So, basically either the paladin is the traitor, or because no one chose the demon king reward, he gave it to a random person, and because they technically didn't SELECT the demon king reward, they're not techniclly saying any lies by saying they didn't select the demon king reward.

Aggregator gang
Damn the Sword Saint is stronk, as expected of the Former #1 Rank Hunter

Aggregator gang
Ah. I kind of wanted him to redo the day and try to save those innocent guys..... I guess the lives of extras aren't important enough to him. With him supposedly being on the side of justice, that feels pretty week. Though maybe he figured the same mess would just happen again cause of the Heretic Inquisitor.... Cause that does seem likely.
(I know he said, "I guess I gotta go back" but at the end of the chapter he's not really acting like he's going to.... Though, maybe I am being too hasty in judging him? I guess we'll see next chapter)
Thanks for the update~!

@reu Good point. I guess I was thinking that it needs to be within 24 hours, but honestly we've already seen why that's not a requirement. The best way to stop the fighting would be to say that he knows who the demon king is. And by saying that he "knows it because of a skill" he can be both vague and truthful.

Users who are viewing this thread