SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Imagine the one the 3 dead mobs they killed last episode was the emperor or maybe some generals

@trirose @saint_A slight correction to that. ORV novel is on webnovel, not wuxiaworld. Though wuxiaworld has expanded their Korean novel stock significantly in the last year and change, I doubt they'll want to pay to grab it from webnovel anytime soon. Especially when you consider that ORV is one of the big boy Korean novels on NU, so it'd fetch a penny.

It'd be nice if they did, though. The version on webnovel is mtled, and wuxiaworld usually has solid translators for the popular novels. Maybe they will decide to cough it up if these manwha adaptations keep driving the demand for the Korean novels. I mean, SL is the most popular work on this site.

@okayokayokay this is where I read it: https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/omniscient-readers-viewpoint-novel/#

I'm not up-to-date on translation rights/websites though. The wuxiaworld one does switch translators partway through.

@trirose ah, I thought you meant actual wuxiaworld, which is wuxiaworld.com.

The one you provided is definitely ripped, cuz NU lists webnovel as the official english publisher and that's where I'm reading it. I might have to check that out, though, thx for the heads-up

@okayokayokay Ah, dang. Do you happen to know where they ripped it from? I'd like to link to the proper site next time. webnovel's navigation is a bit confusing, it doesn't seem to go up to chapter 551 like wuxiaworld.site does?

@Dloob I'm also really confused.. I thought it'd be death since they jumped off but I was wrong. I guess it'll be revealed in the far future

Users who are viewing this thread