SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
Oh how nice it is that they all got their proper punishment minus Kanata (maybe Feil too) & such sweet karma that the party's reputation is now in tatters. Hope Rei doesn't heal them back to normal like a typical goodie two shoes MC only for them to not learn their lesson. Thanks for the chapter.
I want Redo Of Healer kinda "heal" :"DDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
That was an easy call, but I still called on the healer to be fucked, thankfully she was saved.

I want Rei to heal them only so we can watch them suffer.

Dex-chan lover
I am sort of confused about this line.
f15qGusddRG2.jpg

When and how did Himeno lose her Eyesight & left leg?
We only see her losing her left hand, and then see her fainting, that's all.

My guess is that monster was hurting them to hear their screams. She smiled hearing Himeno and also thought Feil's would be nice to hear too. My guess is Himeno got tortured to make her scream.

I think it's fine for Feil to die for the moment. I'll bet that there's an additional effect of the Soul Stone she received, like having the holder's soul preserved and brought to where the stone was found (Yggdrasil) ultimately her soul going to Norn. Then she'll be given a new body and reunite with Rei. This'll be a better progression and would go along with the report of her being "Missing. Presumably dead."

Dex-chan lover
They deserve to screwed like this, including the witch.
No matter how feel sorry she is that's doesn't make excuse she is abandoning his comrade

Dex-chan lover
"I was afraid of dying"
Okay, then explain remaining silent to the abuse of Rei. Like I said in the previous chapter; it's lame excuses that don't redeem the character. It'd be fine if she was remorseful, and she knew she was a terrible person, but they're trying to paint her as an ultimately good person who was afraid at that moment, while forgetting all the other awful things she allowed.

She's scum, Rei might not be happy watching her die, but I am! :02:

Aggregator gang
f15qGusddRG2.jpg

In the WN if i read it right Undead terror after attacking Feil it release another attack to blow all of them away. Himeno was the close one to It so she got hit by it tentacle blade in eyes and leg.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Feil gets to actually join up with Rei's crew, vs just being able to meet up + apologize + disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this villain still alive? :mad:
So he can suffer. :meguusmug:

Hope Feil gets to actually join up with Rei's crew, vs just being able to meet up + apologize + disappear.
idk how you can trust someone who left you for dead tho, regardless her reasons. She had a high chance of survival with Rei if she stayed with him because of his instant heal hax that she KNEW of, but still left him.

Dex-chan lover
f15qGusddRG2.jpg

Probably because of a blast of light from Feil being rescued

Dex-chan lover
The part about unusual casualties of white mages would be better if Kanata turns out be an investigator sent by the guild. But I guess it was as Morose commented. The guild can take actions now that the power that be no longer have used for the party.

Dex-chan lover
So that sociable and sadist monster never touch the healer after seeing that disgusting act of the leader, and how the other one sacrifice herself to protect her, thanks to that she make the report

Fed-Kun's army
i still feel this karma strike not even about abandoned comrade at all it quite a bit far off. tbh if rei were there with the same stats everyone gonna die anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Feil probably never sold that stone, and it was that that did something
Nao i forgot the time frame but if it is not "at the same time" then the fact that he is fighting the same type of monster than his old party was fighting but stronger, and if Feil still got that soul stone....
see where i'm getting at?

Dex-chan lover
I like that there has been investigations into this crap party and despite our MC's "death" - these jerks were gonna catch hell. Knowing our lead is fine and stronger just makes this more amusing...

Seriously though, I wish more manga would do this when doing the "betrayed by my party who were all bastards" deal. It doesn't reflect well on the world your story is set in if these celebrity groups, often sanctioned or governed by a higher authority, can run around being scum and nobody bats an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread