SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't detract from the actual arc. While I appreciate they are trying to develop her character as it looks like she's gonna be part of his team, I hope we can finish up this bit about the town before we delve deeper into their past/insecurities.

Dex-chan lover
no need to fear pussi in times of cliche
kick her out, there's no way she didn't know you were in there, she's just being annoying

Dex-chan lover
Guess its time to drop this series. Stupid share a bath for some random stupid reason trope once again🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
There's no problem if he does not see her as a woman, no? Just have a relaxing bath and go to sleep! Why make it weird?!
Beside we were in the middle of some werewolf/kidnapping mystery, didn't we? So why are we getting a bath instead of a bloodbath scene? It's so out of place and definitely braking the pacing of the story, imo!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a bit odd. I certainly don't remember this in the web novel.

This kind of thing would detract from the overall story of the semi-crapsack world that is slowly getting worse.

*edit: if anyone wants specific spoilers about this arc or about the series in general feel free to ask. I will try not to do long explanations since the story has a bit of nuance.

Users who are viewing this thread