SSS Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
Alot of double up pages.

Man they better not go for redemption here, no matter the reason he's doing exactly what the guards failed to do for him but worse. They ran to live, he let tgem in to kill the town.

If they go for redemption I'm dropping and reducing score to 1/10.

Dex-chan lover
I believe that the line about the garrison was mistranslated

“Aside from the captain they were all Diamond rank” then followed by “all rookies”, it should probably be “Aside the Diamond rank captain they were all rookies.”

That or maybe I misunderstood and just talking shit…as diamond could totally be a rank for rookies (which is odd considering diamonds are considered the hardest rock but whatever) aside from that I’m happy to have it a new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I believe that the line about the garrison was mistranslated

“Aside from the captain they were all Diamond rank” then followed by “all rookies”, it should probably be “Aside the Diamond rank captain they were all rookies.”

That or maybe I misunderstood and just talking shit…as diamond could totally be a rank for rookies (which is odd considering diamonds are considered the hardest rock but whatever) aside from that I’m happy to have it a new chapter!
Ikr? it's weird to use diamond to rank rookie

Why didn't his family just move in with him? I get that his wife has a weak constitution, but all things considered, it should be manageable.
you think if you got a long term assignment you take your family with you, but let's not forget where this small village is, it's not necessarily safer here

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't his family just move in with him? I get that his wife has a weak constitution, but all things considered, it should be manageable.
This was my line of thought as well.

you think if you got a long term assignment you take your family with you, but let's not forget where this small village is, it's not necessarily safer here
But at the same time it would give him a lot more personal motivation to ensure safety. If it was his love for his wife that allowed him to get divine power at the start, so much more the reason to keep her near.

Dex-chan lover
I just also wanna say, why didnt this guy just let the werewolves in and slaughter the whole town then? Was there any purpose to do it slowly? They wouldn't have been able to fight back and mr traitor could have blocked the town from being exited. All of this makes no sense the more I tihnk about it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shitty justification, dumb system of knights being stationed away from their family while attached to a place they ostensibly will never be able to leave.

Add this on top of the MC's situation, my conclusion: the world is extremely stupid, and that's just the norm.

Dex-chan lover
I just also wanna say, why didnt this guy just let the werewolves in and slaughter the whole town then? Was there any purpose to do it slowly? They wouldn't have been able to fight back and mr traitor could have blocked the town from being exited. All of this makes no sense the more I tihnk about it.
Seems like it was the werewolves who wanted to do this slowly. Probably less risk on their part to kill the able-bodied men one by one rather than face them all at once. Or possibly sadism: once only women and children are left, the werewolves can take their time and enjoy themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, you should check the pages before uploading m8

cheers

Reactions: 634
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, you should check the pages before uploading m8

cheers
fwiw, this uploader isn't part of Mangasushi, and the pages are borked the same way on their site. He prob shoulda read it first, but not his fault it's all messed up at least.

Dex-chan lover
That's a long ass flashback for someone we don't care about at this point, and like it was pointed out the events make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it was the werewolves who wanted to do this slowly. Probably less risk on their part to kill the able-bodied men one by one rather than face them all at once. Or possibly sadism: once only women and children are left, the werewolves can take their time and enjoy themselves.
Yeah but doing it slowly like this just super raises the risk of being discovered before being done. With having a mastermind behind this that for sure will be a 4d chess mastermind he's shockingly naive and stupid if he thinks this wouldn't rouse suspicions of diminishing male population and no trade going into or out of this defended town. Especially when we know the main defender was sent there and noone checks on these guards from the main foundation? Like I said everytime I think of the events and everything I can think of more and new ways it makes even less sense.

Aggregator gang
I agree not bringin his faimily with him to the village was a stupid thing, but even his boss was idiotic, possible that there wasn't any other knight,one with no familiy, to be dispatched in that village? Couldn't they made him a keeper of his village?
Another idio was the one who condemend a lot of knights and people to die becouse he refused to send skilled knight and send isntead rookie ones.
I do agree with the werewolf boss, the kingdom is corrupt, corrupt by stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread