SSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy your uploads. They always make me laugh, especially the crying of certain board members (and the infantile squealing of a specific moderator *cough cough*). I tip my hat to you.

Dex-chan lover
@Zones There's too many entitled readers now. They don't know how much work goes into translation, typesetting and redrawing. They want scanlators to tailor their hobby to comply with all of their personal standards and not have fun with their hobby. They expect professionalism without the profession part. I think we need a meme scans section to avoid those pointless freakouts.

Now that you are translating random chapters of iruma kun, could you please translate the most important ones? like number 93, 117, 142 and 146? I have nothing to do during my coronavirus isolation, so I would be eternally grateful

Group Leader
@Danielon
iruma translation from sendiri x /a/ is up to 93, you should be able to see them in a few days.

also, even if its fine for you, it might not be for most people, mostly the ones who are new to the fandom. they'll question why there are so many missing chapters and some are considered spoilers. thus ppl could lose interest

Fed-Kun's army
So, uhm ... First, thank you for the chapters you're translating. Even if I was really mad at first, I understand where you're coming from and I figured that the fact you're translating chapters, even if only the ones you want, is already something great and I'm grateful for it. Especially since i understand nothing of japaneese but I'm so caught up with this manga that I went read the raws, because I AM that desesperate. So, really thank you.
I think that you translate the chapers you really like, right ? Then, do you think the chapter 100, 115, 125-126, 138 or 141 could be translated ? When I say those chapters, I mean just to pick one. They're all overall good chapters, some plot advancing and some just for the sake of the fluff, I guess and are really enjoyable. I'd be really happy to get a translation of any of those chapters while waiting for the normal translation to finally caught up with the manga.
Of course, this is just a suggestion and I totally understand if you don't want to. Thanks for even reading that, really ...

Dex-chan lover
Still can't believe Mangadex really let that roll. The block group feature was just a band aid because trolling and offer half-assed shitty meme translation is not enough to get stopped. The banner in itself should show you what kind of ego he had. Someone who can't understand why people are upset you're skipping all chapters because you like a certain chapter and want to uploaded it. Oh excuse me, he know but still play dumb. If you want troll translation then do it yourself and share with your friends on Discord.

I get this whole bit and the comments are really just helping you guys prove your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread