Stand Up!

Banned
nice beginning, becomes utterly pointless after 2nd volume. maybe bad translation quality but vol 3 very skippable.

Contributor
Started nice and all...was expecting some kind of build-up, reading towards the end.....but then it just ends. Well, it's fine I guess..

And
what was the point of the whole "inui-kun" chapters?
Hmm..

It was very nice, but it does end in a way that feels like it was cancel and the mangaka had to wrap it up in once chapter, so a lot of things that felt like they were building up kinda fizzled, but i still really enjoyed it

starting nice and good plot but after ch 12 its degraded, idk what happen its just a lot of things has been set up but didn't have any answers, and that new characters introduction is useless if its ended up like that:<

i agree with the comments below. the first volume is pretty good, but by the third volume it sort of loses it's momentum - really vague dialogue/plot, more text-only pages. the plot feels like being thrown into a conversation after it already started and taken out of it before it ends. i'm wondering if it was more than just being axed, it kind of feels like author lost interest/energy

Wow, I spent this whole time thinking that this series was still incomplete. Knowing that this was really the end is disappointing. It's exactly like others said, and @kuro-tan described it perfectly. I don't know what on earth happened, but the series started out so cute and promising...then suddenly dipped into something vague and flat.
Since there's only 17 chapters, I think it's still worth reading if you just want something quick and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread