Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 298

@halloween20 Actually in the novel there have been some more romance hints between those 2 than shown in the manhua. (But the manhua has caught up with the novel chapters that I have read as of now so I don't know if the romance really happens.)

Fed-Kun's army
You would think that people would learn to shut up when a man with seven scars on his chest and a grim countenance is present.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll kill you trash!"
--"Master, avenge me... Get me justice."

Most cliche line in any fighting/cultivation manga. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, MC needs to learn to shut the fuck up and not pointlessly antagonize people unless they are already enemies.

This could have ended with the arrogant asshole being punished and everyone going their merry way if MC didn't go out of his way to insult his family for literally no reason other than being a cocky prick.

And the worst part is that the story treats it as a good thing and not as proof that he is still too young and impulsive.

This is weird....the MC thinks one thing and totally does the opposite, by being all cocky and shit >_<

Start of this plot line: "We can't draw too much attention as I'm not fully healed and my enemies might be watching. Don't go overboard ok?"

Both of them proceed to go overboard.

Alright then I guess another dropped project.

Double-page supporter
@dyogen action series requires an antagonist as plot mover no enemies mc has no reason to move forward.

Dex-chan lover
If you have time to be ashamed about being partially nude in public you probably have time to train harder. What are you going to do on the battlefield in the middle of a war if you have a wardrobe malfunction, call a timeout?

Users who are viewing this thread