Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 345

Dex-chan lover
So if anyone would care to spoil me.....

do we actually see her again later or is this just the creators way of getting rid of a third wheel ?
or is this a reason to build conflict with someone much stronger lator one when he comes to "rescue" his girl ?

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro me too I was laughing it to the point my brother had to see what "right in the front but," ment lloll

e10.png

Manpig & boymonkey just finished reading this shit too.

Dex-chan lover
wait so people actually prefer yuning over xueyun?? and isnt rape only rape when one side doesnt want the other one's touch?

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz It's rape 'cause she didn't really give him a chance to say offer any input on the matter. Whether he would have said no or not doesn't really change that bit of things, probably. If two someone beat the hell out of someone, and the victim didn't feel like pressing charges, the other dude still beat the hell out of him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shamz Rape is rape because one party takes it from the other by force, without allowing objection or basic autonomy. The fact that the rapist's "force" in this case consists of drugging the MC without his knowledge instead of straight physical violence & coercion doesn't change the morality or purpose of the rapist in this case. See: date-rape drugs.

Now, if the two of them had gone home, got mutually drunk, had consensual drunk sex, and then she woke up first and left - that would still be an asshole thing to do, but it wouldn't be rape. But that's not what happened here.

@Kayriel I prefer the Charles James Napier approach:

[In response to Hindu priests complaining to him about the prohibition of Sati religious funeral practice of burning widows alive on her husband’s funeral pyre]

“Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.”

Different crimes, same problem.

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork

No, I get it. Legal definition of rape and all.

I just don't personally see it as rape, the despised act, if the 'victim' isn't bothered by it. What makes it rape as far as I'm concerned, is if it was horrible and traumatizing for the victim. That's the real crime in my eyes.

This is more like unexpected sex. Still kind of fucked up, since they're not in a relationship where that's something they're both into, but if he's totally cool with it and is only concerned that she left, he's less of a 'victim' in the context of someone who was damaged by the act, see my thinking?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel ...I'm confused. Xing He is very clearly bothered by it in this chapter. He is unhappy - this chapter is not ambiguous about it, and there is nothing in the preceeding chapters that leads anyone to believe he'd approve of, or even tolerate, this. He picked a fight with no-kidding royalty to be with her.

I guess I have to ask: what level of action needs to be performed before you consider him unhappy, and subsequently define this as rape?

Gonna be honest - your explanations are kind of pissing me off. Her actions entirely fit the definition of rape I laid out above - she backstabs and drugs him into unconsciousness (strips him of his ability to object and his basic autonomy). She takes what she wants and leaves before he wakes up. And yet you consider this more morally acceptable than if she beat him senseless and raped him by force of arms?

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork I'm with Kayriel. Because it is fiction and with their feelings for each other, I can't see it as rape but I understand it is rape by definition. Also Xing He is not pissed by her raping him but him not being able to stop her from doing what she herself doesn't want to.

Dex-chan lover
Yuning forced herself onto Xing He even though he already rejected her. That for me is much more rape than what XueYun did but without the sex, but of course it is not rape by definition. What Yuning did also made XueYun do what she did... probably.

(As much as I don't like Yuning, her persistence is actually like-able cause while shes forcing herself on Xing He, she also has always tried to not be a burden to him since even in the earlier chapters)

Dam check on novelupdate and it said the novel has been dropped or is it actually completed

In case anyone was still wondering about how it happened in the novel

XingHe was definitely conscious since it's stated that he returned her embrace and even nibbled her shoulder, leaving a mark.

She did, however, use some sort of aphrodisiac on him, since it mentions a weird smell (probably)

It ends with XingHe saying he’s going to bring her back with him or die trying

@Shamz Regardless of personal definitions, if he declined her advances, her forcing herself on him is rape. Period. She's as much a criminal as the others who tried to murder the MC or others.

Wow raep lmao this is hilariously absurd, i don't read this manhua but is the mc a beta? to even get raep by a girl🤔

Users who are viewing this thread