Star Martial God Technique

@tenkyu7 kinda, main heroines all love him but theres really not much development between them besides they like him more

@Imkindasad kinda, it's not really that long, each chapter has like 6 pages. Story's your typical chinese manhua with the asspull win > lose > get stronger through asspull > repeat combo though.

The best part of this chinese manga is that the rival is cunning and smart, the rest of the story is below average and pretty much cliche, Only read this chinese manga if you are bored and have a lot of time, don't expect anything good, but neither something bad.

Just an average cultivation chinese manga with a MC with plot armor and a obvious plot to the point that is predictable.

i agree with the people who say the story kind of feels confusing now, but maybe that's because there's so many plot points and characters it's a bit hard to remember between weeks.

also more of a general comment but
i really expected xueyun to appear more along the manhua considering she's the cover and all but she barely shows? i know it's explained by the plot but i still find it funny that she was all propped up to be the main love interest (and in a way she still is) but there's a lot more yuning screentime than anything. although saying that is kinda dumb too considering there's
been basically 0 development lol

the start was above average but in true mad snail fashion it got progressively worse

@rushedcanvas
it certainly doesn’t help that Yuning gets to go on all these adventures with Xinghe, While Xueyun stays locked up in her castle, constantly whipped for trying to help, or be put on the road of becoming a concubine.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

jesus everything happening in that tower is just pure crap and its the same thing over and over

Wtf I’m only on ch75 but why is the MC bitching so much. The princess saved his life and worsened her reputation and he decides to essentially tell her to fuck off. Don’t get me started on how stupidly suicidal he is
everyone just seems to lack a brain

dont waste your time on this generic manga, mc seems like an ahole at times for no reason, plot just seems so unoriginal.

This started off so good but has been going downhill slowly for quite some time.

Many characters and relationships that the author makes you feel will be crucial become completely irrelevant almost immediately once their few chapters are done.
The effort the author initially put into the love interests of the mc has vanished. Silver hair girl got shafted hard and it seems like the brunette has completely disappeared from the story (which had been literally his MAIN motivation for most of the story)
Any other good side character development early on was completely scrapped. Including his sworn brother, necro-bro, and fish lady. They are just kind of there and fight occasionally. No more character development. What about his buddy from that craftsman guild, or his wolf friends? Just completely gone.
There hasn't been any interaction with any other main factions anytime in the last hundred or so chapters now?

Going all the way back to chapter 1. Where did literally ANY of the focus on the 3 different types of cultivation go? (Flame, Dragon, Star). Have we even had any Dragon or Flame cultivators be relevant in hundreds of chapters?

It feels like he/she stopped caring and was like, "Here. The main villain is a demon. Throw some fights in there. MC discovers a hidden power and wins. The end."

Started as a potential 9/10 and has devolved into crap. I really wanted this to stay good with how much I enjoyed the start. Giving it a 4/10, maaaaybe a 5/10 because of how poorly written this has become.

Fam if a bad guy got people captive as it’s a badly written story ofc they finna die 😂😂😂😂 Really wanted to feel sorry for them but just can’t

Users who are viewing this thread