Star Martial God Technique

Of all the chapters I read, who's even the girl of the cover? Yet to have appear in the comic.

After reading latest chapters, the description here finally makes sense. They finally said stuff about the
tower of god
, atleast idr it being mentioned till now.

@ArchonD1
https://mangadex.org/images/manga/20068.jpg?1534530171
if u mean this, isnt she the MC's main interest ? she was there from ch1, she was taken to some female only sect iirc

@Streat @Larkko More chapters have been released on the group's website but haven't been uploaded to MD
https://zeroscans.com/comics/119028-star-martial-god-technique/

Group Leader
Can someone spoil me and let me know
how much is left in the story till we get to the part where Mad Snail abandoned it?

i wonder if in the future Xue Yun will give up on that sect, and go after the MC, 'cus she was the ML main interest at the very beggining, and it would be ridiculously unfair that she would be left out just 'cus the sect forbid her to love someone. she's the cover girl of this for a reason, and unless the cover changes, or given a GOOD REASON, i won't be accepting that the princess, that showed after her, will be the one. and as given there is a "Harem" tag on this, i think it would be only fair that those 2 would end with the ML, because as far i can see, the ML will grown to be someone very important and powerful in the future, given that has 2 legendary artifacts, and someone borderline a deity helping him.

PS: this all is my opinion in this all, and what i think should happen, no spoilers whatsoever

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1 there is more than a decent amount since the release rate of the manhua is pretty slow. Not as much as the other work "Tales of Demons and Gods" but more than enough to not have to worry about this ending any time soon.

I read this some a while ago and I don't remember if this the kind of cultivation story where the MC has a murder boner or if that's a different one. Fights Break Sphere, I think.

It deteriorates.... istn he incognito but making a ruckus and drawing all the attention on him...

This series was middlingly okay at the beginning but I stuck with it and in the middle started to actually get a bit interesting and have some potential, but nowadays it has become an extremely boring meandering nothing.
The little "arcs" they have usually are not interesting and have no consequences, its just them talking a bit and tgen going elsewhere.
I'm not even sure if there's even a main plot anymore outside of a single line about a kid being important.
As it is now you could probably rip out like 300 of the chapters and lose nothing at all.
I'm dropping it at 340. If you happen to be interested and reading the comments to find out if its worth it: it is not, save yourself the time and read something else.

Just a heads up for chapter 345, you will NOT like the chapter, to say the least, and not to mention, to An Xueyun for what she's about to do in the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Didnt know this would have rape in it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@josua070 it's not even matter of liking it or not, it's like chinese drama 101. It's just... cheap...
Yea, she fucked MC or "gave him hist first" if you prefer that and "sacrificed for better cause"
but do you want to bet that upcoming chapters will all be about "oh right I have this pardon token so I'm going ballistics to save her"? It's not a matter of being mad, Jesus, it's just a manga, I must've been out of my mind to care for it THAT deeply, it's just reading it leaves bad taste in my mouth because of clicheness. If author really needs to put that noble sacrifice BS that it'd be better to find another reason for it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah,. chapter 345 fucking sucks and is pointless.
There was zero reason for it. Also, changed from the novel. It was bad there, it's SO MUCH worse here
If the author wanted to avoid the mc "sleeping around" he could have totally just avoided this entire scene. There was really no reason whatsoever for rape.
Only thing that comes to mind, the author wants to show the MC as monogamous, and so he can't be having consensual sex with somenone else. So... let's have him raped!
Fucking horrible storytelling

The manga still has Harem tag. Let's hope this is the end of it. Or, you know, at least let's hope if there's more "harem", it is of the normal kind, not this shit.

What the actual F? Why would she drug and rape the man she loves?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What a turn off. Mc is OP to all kinds of attack, but not a rape drug? Yea right.
Dropping

Code:

This is a really good Manhua that I never sat down to read.
The best thing about it is the character progression and the fact that in the beginning, Ye was unassuming and low key.
The more powerful he’s become, the bolder he’s become, but he’s not over the top.
He’s like, live or die, get on with what we’re doing and stop talking me to death!

Users who are viewing this thread