Star Martial God Technique

Group Leader
"Sorry, but you are...?"
mWkThdO.png

Anyone able to tell me if the mc's love interests EVER come back? Chinese manwha confuse the shit out of me since it seems like it's normal to go months and years with your loved ones missing like it happens all the time. I enjoyed thus series at first but lately I feel like the MC isn't doing anything. I'd rather see what the hell the silver haired girl is doing, though since he basically gave up finding the first girl I feel like I cant expect much.

Double-page supporter
@smashingpumpkinss if we were going by the WN chapters yes but this is the manhua. The manhua story is a long way of from where it was eventually dropped by Mad Snail.

i will be pissed if lady shuang guang is not part of the HAREM.
also if she dies, cuz there are some flags.

Double-page supporter
So... in Zero scans site, they're in chapter 314.
Gonna upload here soon?

Dex-chan lover
soooooo did zero scan just forgot to upload?? Or is this another drama thats coming soon?

They're on CH 316 now so it's not lookin' good chief.

Edit: I'm glad it was just worry. Thanks Zero Scans!

Like Bruce banner said "don't make me angry"
applicable to many chapters.

Reading many other manhwas, it seems that almost all of them are on hiatus without any notice anywhere.

Just saying that it might be the current situation in China and wishing all the authors the best of luck in the coming trials!

Double-page supporter
@Larkko yep- author says in the end it's because of coronavirus and this series won't be on regular schedule for some time. So we can safely assume that all mangas/manhwas will suffer the same.

Users who are viewing this thread