Star Martial God Technique

uhm

7c864509b15b898fd21b090b4c76c2d430f4b902518ea17e175e37c2ec65603a.jpg

what happened with all the chapters re-uploaded? i didnt think this series was part of the Dramaning.

Follow list wise, it's good that all the missing chapters were reuploaded. Thank you!

@Wreavant it does not, but it kinda meets us half way. honestly, I would move to Tale of Gods and Demons if you want something better. We've already passed the good parts of this one.

Double-page supporter
Again all chapters removed? This is getting ridiculous in a bad way...

Use mangatoon bro.its free.mangadex takes down chapter at the request of author or publisher

@john9983 uh, that's because mangatoon has no respect for the authors of the content.
the tl author can also remove their own work too.

@mongol13 stuff is missing for you? appears to all be here for me at least

anyone here who ships xinghe and lady shang guang? i know i do 😝🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

@jebjordan what did mangatoon do ? From my knowledge,it's legal and if we read there ,we are supporting the author.we only need to watch one or two ads.Can you explain ?(honestly,i dont know much these stuff).There is a link in the description also.if they disrespect that much,nobody will put a link here.

@john9983 what I had meant is that mangadex respects the authors of the content when it is taking down the content.
If mangatoon doesn't do that when an author asks for something to be removed, then that's kinda not right.

I was just saying that mangadex removing content at the request of authors isn't a bad thing. It's respecting the authors.
Like, if an author went to kissmanga and said "hey, stop putting my content on your site" or "hey no pls", 100% sure they're probably not gonna do anything.

Also, if mangatoon has an ad *and* it actually supports the author of whatever you're reading then that's great, but mangadex has no ads at all, so really it's a moot point. /shrug

Just meaning that removing content on request is what you should do.
Give the power to creator amirite

Users who are viewing this thread