Star Martial God Technique

@firefox1234 can you spoiler us with the final, because I read
that the MC ended with both girls but also with none, like WTF means that?

Group Leader
@Neltharn
It isn't explicitly stated. After the final battle, MC was taken away by Shangguan Xuan and Lin Hong to recuperate. His fate remains unknown, but there were a couple of rumors. One of which is that he ends up with both girls.

Double-page supporter
What's up with the heavy jumps between chapters, I'm a idiot and didn't really look before hand and only just now saw how it skips

Ok, Lets just get real for this once.

So Bad guy can kill as they wish and it was acceptable, but the good guy cant kill the bad guy ?

it is the logic of this Manhua ?
hahaha funny..

so in the procces to make the good guy look like a hero, they need to make many innoccent people to die first, so the spotlight of the so called good guy aka Hero will be outstanding !!

such a let-down manhua for Wuxia world.
its not that i am an anti-hero, it just that lately the Manhua become more into-comedy mode, rather than a serious combat scene.
I dont know it is the Author idea or the drawer/editor.

but it was tasteless

@NaniTheFuck
It kinda turned to crap after the issues with the other clan concluded. Maybe a bit before that even.
I read most, if not all of these types of manga/manhua/manhwa whatever you wanna call it and this often happens. Good initial momentum that gets lost after the first plot line or conflict is resolved.
Not to mention many of these drag on for 100-200+ chapters seemingly made to be produced forever without any "end" in sight.
It honestly would not surprise me if after the grand plot of the empires fall concludes they move onto saving the world from long sealed away demonic forces or go to a "higher" heavenly realm where the same crap goes on but the "power levels" are reset.

The only one that I liked after hundreds of chapters was [Spirit Blade Mountain] as of right now 360+ chapters have been translated and overall story didn't fall in quality at all in my opinion.
You can find a great number of chapters here on Mangadex and the rest on the scanlators site. I seriously recommend it if you enjoy these types of manga.

This story has gotten really good recently, it's a shame the chapters are alittle short but I adore this manhua. Thanks for the continued uploads!

@jojrre Yep I was like Hmm Batman just jumped in to a new dimension ... That would actually be interesting.

@Yistria same. Just dropped it after this chapter, how is it 8.0.. its so dull. Its not like its terrible just.. not good? Lukewarm water

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone have an idea if this is gonna have a harem end? Kinda worried it won’t since TDG

Group Leader
@MrE Scanlators looked at admin's pipe dream that was essentially purging them from the site if MD became official and went "fuck you" and MD deleted all the chapters they uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread