Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord

Whoever is doing the MTL translation doesn't even care if a sentence makes sense. It's just copy-paste effort level and ruins completely the enjoyment.

The raw has reach 200 chapter which the english has only been 30+ chapter , the scan group has lack of scan for this novel ... cant be help gotta donate .

The guys translating this are very good their translation is very cohesive, love it. Keep up the good work!.

Nonsensical crap.

If you have ANY love for storytelling, go read some crazy ass hentai.
Story and characters will be more engaging than this trainwreck.

Always such a shame.

So many chapters to read, decently good artwork and an interesting idea but the story and flow of it is such a let down.

Its not even an exaggeration to say that a crazy ass hentai will have a better story(telling) than this.

Release the Witch is 100x better than this crap,

if a person like me (who rarely spots story inconsistencies and usually ignores cliches) is having a brainfart because of how horrible the story and the flow is then you better read a crazy ass hentai.

seeing all the comments, basically this one doesn't even has a story compared to a hentai?

Power Uploader
@Amithvishal The story is there, it's just not as "high quality" as others would expect it to be. I don't blame people for having standard all over the place consider the abundant amount of free manga to read online nowadays, but your best bet is to give it a try and decide for yourself.

read @ * (translator site) for advance chapter

LAST CHAPTER 207

but sometimes.... the uploader is bad .__.

or watch it on youtube (*)
it has a proper reading page in there

Code:
Edit: Removed aggregator site

Power Uploader
This is what that papermaking is all about if someone is interested in seeing the whole process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUw1_2xbYWM or if you don't trust links search for this 千年长安千年纸,原来最原始的纸张是这样造出来的 on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread