Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord

Big yikes,this site is waaaaaay far behind on chapters, but the sites I found this one either keep crashing or are overloaded with popup ads...

Yeah, the new translator on the other websites, are unreadable. Seriously save your brain cells.

Aggregator gang
The novel now translated but I don't like the story to be honest since it's only slightly better then this Manga, that says a lot about its writing quality sadly

So an Isekai type story that focuses on the rebuilding of a society, does make for good and creative story telling. Sadly this story devolves into boring and obvious Isekai tropes. The time frame is never fully explained and the story just diverts to other things going on in confusing manners. Most of the characters are rather forgettable. The arcs are ok I guess, nothing to talk about. The harem trope? Doesn’t make sense. Like what the MC does one nice thing for a girl and they suddenly fall for him and want to have his babies? Realistic. All in all don’t feel bad about dropping this while you still can

Almost a literal rip of Release that Witch. Makes me wonder if both stories are based off of another IP.

Might be worth reading if you can't get enough of RtW and wonder what it would be like if it was beastmen instead of witches and like undisguised harem.

Tfw City Lord was releasing before Release that Witch.

Anyways, it's up to chapter 282 elsewhere so, enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread