Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Bonus Chapters

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka what you mean? I check and verify it with Volume 1 book RAW for this it was identical.
@Huzbi By the way, I think you should add title in previous older version as "Old Web version" so people know why you make 2 of same chapter. Or could just delete the older web version you have upload before.

Group Leader
@josepiza3008 he/she just fix chapter numbering to match the web version. If you already read previous version, you can just skip this.

Contributor
@azraei97 page 9. Might not be a translation problem. what they are saying, has no connection. "my eyes meet", "cancer are you wearing"?

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka I understand "my eyes meet" mean here. His right and left eyes meet each other. You know back on the day we doing that too.
I think if "cancer are you wearing" was he change into "cancer are you doing" will be understand. By the way, you should Tag the uploader @Huzbi not me if you inform any mistake with translation

Dex-chan lover
That piggyback looks weirdly drawn with the legs imo, idek what it is that makes me feel that way either

Users who are viewing this thread